Fork extension is made of robust steel, and is ideal for forks of up to 50 mm thickness. This series can lengthen forks to handle longer loads safely, without causing damage to the load. Besides, it has a steel retaining strap which prevents forks extensions from sliding off forks when in use.
The simple but effective way of lengthening your forks to handle longer loads safely, without damage to the load. Features with heavy duty steel construction, fit onto forks up to 50 mm thickness. Steel retaining strap prevents forks extensions from sliding off forks during use.
Technical Parameter of Fork Extensions:
|Model||Length of extension mm(in.)||Fit fork width mm(in.)||Net weight per pair kg(lb.)|
The Features of Fork Extensions:
- The simple but effective way of lengthening your forks to handle longer loads safely, without damage to the load.
- Heavy duty steel construction, fit onto forks up to 50 mm(2’’) thickness.
- Steel retaining strap prevents forks extensions from sliding during use.
- Sold in pair only.
- Each equipment comes with specs instruction
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Not include consumable accessories/ parts)
- Professional after-sales service personnel
- Spare parts support
Material handling & lifting manufacturer:
As a professional manufacturer of various types of material handling & lifting products, fork extensions is just one of our main products. In addition to this, we also manufacture all kinds of pallet truck, stacker, lift table, crane, moving skates, etc. If you would like to purchase fork extensions, you can send us email from this page for quotation now. And if you are interested in our other products, welcome to contact us via e-mail or other ways that listed in the page. We will reply you in 24 hours.
Attention and Warning：
- Select the appropriate forklift size according to the turning radius of the forklift, and also consider the situation when no-load and forklift operations
- The attachment of the attachment to the forklift should be approved by the forklift manufacturer.
- The length of the fork shall not exceed 50% of the length of the original fork. That is, the extension fork must not be installed on the original fork with a length less than the "minimum applicable fork length".
- The load attenuation curve of the forklift (load center distance, lifting height and residual load) must be considered during use to ensure safety.
- When the lengthened fork is 25mm beyond the original fork, the load will be reduced by the following data:
- a) Forklift with a load of 2000kg: 77Kg/25mm
- b) Forklift with a load of 2300kg: 73Kg/25mm
- c) Forklift with a load of 2500kg: 70Kg/25mm