Powered work positioner is a common general purpose power lift stacker, which can make quick work of large quantities of moving and lifting jobs especially in narrow aisles and confined spaces, mainly used in pharmaceutical, catering, packing line, food processing, warehouse, office, kitchens, laboratories, retail outlets, etc... Feel free to send us email to tell us more about your requirements; we will reply you in 24 hours.
Types of stacker:
As a professional stacker manufacturer for many years, we have developed various kinds of stackers, such as fork type stacker, electric stacker, semi-electric work positioner, hand stacker, electric stacker, etc…
Technical Parameter of Work Positioner:
|Load centre (mm)||235|
|Fork height (min-max)(mm)||130-1500|
|Platform size (mm)||470*600|
|Overall size (mm)||870*600*1790|
|Net weight (kg)||63|
Q: How long is the warranty of the work positioner.
A: There is a one year warranty, and you can get free parts within one year from you get it.
Q: Can I use a longer platform with this work positioner?
A: We do not recommend using a longer platform with this unit, as the load center will be further away reducing capacity. If you really need a long platform, please contact us for a new program.Thank you.
Q: Can I buy parts for this work positioner?
A: Of course,all parts can be sold separately for the work positioner.
Q: How long the charge lasts, how long it takes to recharge, expected battery life, cost of replacement battery & does it come have an onboard battery?
A: A full charge will last at least 100 times fully loaded operation, it will usually take 4-6 hour to charge. The battery should last for 3-5 year, cost around $250 - $350 for the replacement battery, yes it includes an onboard battery.
Q: Does this positioner stacker has other capacity? Or can I have more high lift?
A: Yes ,we have different models with different capacity and lifting height of this stacker, you can let us know the real capacity and lifting height you need.
Q: Can it manually operate if the battery ran out of juice?
A: Sorry this lift cannot manually operate.
Q: Can I change the positioner to other attachments?
A: Yes, of course, but you have to choose our optional attachments for this stacker and we do not suggest you to change it to your own attachments which may not be supported. We can provide several optional attachments like spindle, double spindle,reel rotator and even V block, fork with hook, ball transfer and so on. So, please let us know if you have any idea and we can provide you with professional technical support.
The features of Work Positioner:
√ Lightweight, highly maneuverable
√ Ideal for narrow aisles and confined spaces.
√ Perfect for all applications from pharmaceutical to catering, from packing line to food processing, from warehouse to office, kitchens, laboratories, retail outlets etc…
√ Automatic electronic overload protection system ensures safety. Maintenance free and sealed batteries, automatic chargers
√ Quick change attachments available.
√ Auto brake system prevents uncontrolled lowering
a) Each equipment comes with specs instruction
b) 1 Year Limited Warranty
c) We have been in manufacturing work positioner for many years. And we have a professional and perfect after-sales service team.
- Check if the hydraulic line leaks oil
- Check that each support wheel is working properly.
- Check the energy meter on the instrument panel. It is strictly forbidden to use without electricity.
- Press the up and down buttons to check if the semi-electric's lifting and lowering movements are normal.
- It is strictly forbidden to press the up or down button while the stacker is walking;
- It is forbidden to switch the rising and falling buttons quickly and frequently.
- It is strictly forbidden to load heavy objects on the fork quickly.
- No overloading is allowed
- When using, make sure that the center of gravity of the goods is at the center of the two forks
- It is strictly forbidden to place the goods on the fork for a long time.
- It is strictly forbidden to place any person and any part of the body under the fork and carrying heavy objects.
Semi-electric stacker charging considerations:
- The charging environment of the light semi-electric stacker is mainly clean, ventilated, and the battery can be taken out or the cover of the light semi-electric stacker can be opened if conditions permit;
- The electrolyte level of the light semi-electric stacker should be 15mm higher than the partition. Below this scale line, the electrolyte should be added in time to prevent the battery from losing electricity and affect the battery life of the light semi-electric stacker. The temperature of the electrolyte shall not exceed 45 degrees during charging;
- It is not possible to expose the open flame when charging the light semi-electric stacker. Because the battery will generate a lot of flammable gas during charging, the light semi-electric stacker will prevent fire during charging.
- Light semi-electric stacker should avoid skin and acid contact during charging. If there is contact, use plenty of soapy water or consult a doctor.
- The battery should be kept clean and dry in peacetime. It is not allowed to put other objects on the battery of the light semi-electric stacker;
- Waste batteries of light semi-electric stackers should be disposed of in accordance with national environmental protection laws.
As a professional manufacturer of various types of material handling & lifting products, work positioner is one of our main products. In addition to this, we can also manufacture various kinds of pallet trucks, stackers, lift tables, forklifts, crane and so on. If you would like to purchase an Electric Office Work Positioner Lift Truck, you can send us email from this page for quotation now. And if you are interested in our other products, welcome to contact us via e-mail or other ways that listed in the page. We will reply you in 24 hours.
Winch Stacker ideal for use in various workstation and workplace applications. Maintenance free and easy to use. Full height push handle for easy steering and excellent visibility through welded mesh guard. Forks are raised and lowered by operating the hand...
Container Tilter can increase productivity and help reduce back injuries associated with reaching and lifting heavy items from containers as its ergonomic design . Tilt angle adjustable from 0-90° and short operator reach allows easy access to containers, totes, and...
HAND STACKER is ideal for use in various workstation and workplace applications. Stacker is maintenance free, easy to use, and compact to fit through standard doorways.... Feel free to send us email to tell us more about your requirements; we...